Switches and Switch matrices
An extensive line of electro-mechanical and solid-state, coaxial switches for a wide range of RF and microwave applications. High quality products for Commercial, Military, Avionics and Space markets.
- SPDT – SP14T, DPDT
- CANBus switches
- 5 Million Cycle Switches (401U, and 411CU)
- Low PIM models
- Mil-Spec and Space Qualified switches
- Latching and Failsafe
- High Power, High Temperature
- Switches available with TTL driver and a variety of control voltages
- Suppression Diodes
Larger scaled switching systems using its own coaxial switches and pin-diode switches. Using an electromechanical or pin-diode matrix allows users to route multiple RF signals to multiple output paths, in the form of:
• Crossbar – one path exists between the input signal and the output path.
• Fan-Out – divides the input signal so that it can be routed simultaneously to different
• Fan-In – Combines all input signals and routes them simultaneously to the same output path.
These systems are designed for the applications: ATE (ideal for testing UUT) and SATCOM (for switching between communication signals in a larger scale). The primary advantages to using these units are the broad bandwidth, high density switching (route many inputs/output signals), and their perfect compatibility with low and high RF power applications. The trade-offs to using the units though are their slower switching speed, limited life, and larger systems. There are also a variety of software controls that come with all matrices including LCD/keypad or touch screen for manual control or Ethernet, RS-232, HTTP, LabView or GPIB for remote control. Our high-quality electromechanical matrices are engineered with precision and vary by Matrix type, Input/Output Configuration, Connector type, Frequency, and type of Software control.
Narrowband and broadband pin-diode switches spanning frequency band DC – 70GHz
- SPST – SP16T
- Absorptive and reflective configuration
- Switching speed 50 – 250 nsec.
- Isolation 60 – 80dB
- Power handling 0.5 watt to 50 watt
- Full band units 0.05 – 50GHz
- Customized units